Refused House Insurance – Non Standard Home Insurance
Subsidence Insurance - Non Standard Construction Insurance
Refused House insurance. Because you have a Wooden House or live in a Flood Area Insurance, have had Subsidence Problems, or had Too Many Claims, You may have a Flat Roof, or an Unoccupied House, or a family member who may be an Ex offender, or you may just be trying to Insure an Unusual Building. Sound Familiar? WE CAN HELP
Refused House Insurance, Finding it hard to get House Insurance. Unfortunately the message is clear. If your home is unusual or you are finding it hard to insure for some unique reason, you are deemed to be a High Risk by insurers it is unlikely you will be able to obtain an quote for . If you are you finding it difficult to get House Insurance. Contact us on the link below
For all Non Standard Home Special Risks
Completing our online form to obtain a competitive bespoke insurance quotation will direct your enquiry to our Specialist High Risk Non Standard Home Insurance Underwriter who may have to contact you for further information.
TEL: 0207 193 5794 For all Non Standard Home Special Risks
Insurers tend to go for a risk that looks as though they are onto a good thing. Not too many Insurers look to Insure High Risk Houses, they prefer a risk where nobody has a problem property and they appear to be the kind of persom they they would like to rub shoulders with. Let’s be honest, anybody can fall into a situation where they wish they were not in. Try us first we like everybody!
TEL: 0207 193 5794 For all Non Standard Home Special Risks
DISCOUNT FOR INSURING BOTH BUILDINGS AND CONTENTS TOGETHER
Have you been Refused Household Insurance?? Frustrated with Insurers that offer no Insurance quotation or have cancelled your home insurance policy or doubling your premium because of a claim!? Almost given up hope of getting a Home Insurance quote. Please view our web site for help insuring your home and no longer be Refused House insurance.
More and More People are finding Insurers are declining renewals due to Flooding or Subsidence scares. Many Insurers are cancelling Insurance cover if too many claims have occurred even after many years of paying premiums without claiming, or, you may just be seeking a Holiday Home Insurance or a Second Home Insurance, in which case this will constitute a problem as most Insurers will decline to offer an Insurance quote for these kind of Risks
Look no further!! We can help if you have been Refused Home Insurance. There are many reasons why companies could have Refused House Insurance for your Home. If your Home or situation falls into one of the following categories there is every possibility we can help provide you with a Home Insurance Quotation.
Finding it hard to get home insurance
* You have become a High risk for Home Insurance
* Your House is near a River, Stream
* Your House May Have Flooded
* Your House is in a flood area.
* Insurers have deemed your Home as Flood Blighted
* Your House is in or near a Subsidence Area
* Your House has Suffered Subsidence
* Your Home is in a Previous Mining Area
* Your House is of an Unusual Construction
* Your House is a Non Standard Construction
* Your House May have a Flat Roof
* Your House is Grade Listed
* Your House is over 200 years Old
* You may have a Period Cottage
* You have a Risky or Unusual Occupation for most Insurers
* You may Have a Unique Home
* You May Be in the Armed Forces
* You maybe a Famous Theatrical or Sporting Personality etc.
* You may have made a Large Number of Claims
* You may have Suffered a Large Claim
* Your Insurers have cancelled your House Policy
* Your Home May Be used to take in Lodgers, Students etc.
* Your Home May Be used to do Bed & Breakfast
* You may Work From Home (Office or Workshop)
* Your Home May have someone living with you who has a Criminal Conviction
* Your House May Be in a High crime Area
* Your Home may have a Valuable Collection
* You may have a Valuable Home
* You may have a Timber Framed House
* You may have a Steel Framed House
* You may have converted a farm building, Church, Village Hall or Pub
* You may work Abroad and You May Need Unoccupied House Insurance
* You may Own An Empty House
* Your home may be Unoccupied for more than 30 Days
* You may not have had Continuance House Insurance
* You may have been Refused House Insurance Previously
* You may have had a renewal declined due to Insurers Underwriting Changes.
* You may need High Risk House Insurance
* You may Own a Single Flat in a Block
* You may have had a House Insurance Policy Voided
* You may be seeking a Second Home Insurance
* You may be seeking a Holiday Home Insurance
* You may have a let Thatched Cottage
If your Insurers have Refused Household insurance Please Ring our Specialist Non Standard Insurance Homeline
email us why your insurers refused to renew your home insurance and please provide as informationas possible so we can help provide you with a quotation
Finding it hard to get a House Insurance quote
Refused Home Insurance
Refused House Insurance because of its Construction
Refused House Insurance because of Subsidence
Refused House Insurance Previous Policy Voided
Refused House Insurance because of Flooding
Refused House Insurance because of Claims
You are Seeking a Holiday Home Insurance
You are Seeking a Second Home Insurance
You need the help of a Specialist Non Standard House Insurance Broker
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
The Web has changed the way that Home Insurance is purchased. The days of ringing or visiting your high street insurance broker or having a man from the Pru’ calling to arrange your various Insurance policies are, a thing of the past. For quite a few years now, the Web has been the preferred way for people looking for a quick and convenient way to buy insurance.However, despite access to the Web not everyone has the good fortune to be able to buy their home insurance online. Countless people are currently refused cover online because their circumstances or previous Insurance history suggest that they have a greater than average chance of making a claim. Such applicants are known in the insurance industry as “non-standard risks”.For these people, there has been little choice other than to contact an insurance broker that specialises in non-standard home insurance. However, we at Refused House Insurance have made insurance affordable and accessible to everyone. For some time now we’ve been providing Non Standard Insurance affordable and accessible to everyone regardless of their situation. There is as always the “impossible” but we enjoy a challenge! Currently no company in the UK offers a premium for Non Standard Home Insurance on a quote and buy service This facility is unavailable to everyone, irrespective of their circumstances. To a large extent this is because the online systems required to properly assess unusual or unique circumstances and to create a guaranteed price are just far too complex and to date no Insurer has been prepared to invest in developing them because of the following reasons : People living in Flood Areas or in a house which has previously flooded, people working abroad with a UK Home, properties which have subsidence or have been previously underpinned, listed buildings, buildings constructed in a non-standard way or properties being renovated, people with unusual occupations or who are unemployed, people with criminal convictions, ex prisoners, students, people with previous Insurance difficulties, landlords, unoccupied properties,people in shared properties, House Insurance Renewal Declined!- the list is literally endless!!So the message is clear, if it’s an unusual or for unique reasons then its likely you will not able to obtain a cheap insurance quote for High Risk House Insurance online.
Have you been denied house insurance because of the following
* Non Standard Construction Insurance – Steel Framed House Insurance
* Timber Framed House Insurance – Mundic Block House Insurance
* Prefabricated Home Insurance – Flat Roof House Insurance
* Wattle & Daub Built House Insurance – Cobb Built Home Insurance
* Wooden Constructed House Insurance – Concrete Home Insurance.
* Flood Area Home Insurance – Listed Building Home Insurance
* Subsidence Insurance – Unoccupied House Insurance
* Ex Offenders Home Insurance – Cancelled – Void House Insurance
* You have become a High Risk for Home Insurance
Being denied house insurance is not a situation to be placed in with any great joy. if most of us really told insurers of all our problems that we have encountered along the way, more people would be deprived or refused home insurance.
It is the policy of most home insurance companies to exclude ex offenders or people who reside with an ex offender. Our Insurance partners can help clients with criminal convictions find appropriate wording on Business Insurance Cover, no matter what the conviction is. You are likely to find that a standard contract of cover has exclusions like the following:
You or any person living with you:
- Have never been declared bankrupt, or been subject to bankruptcy proceedings*
- Have not been cautioned or convicted for any offence other than a motoring offence
- Have not got any prosecutions pending (any convictions spent under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act need not be disclosed)
- Are not employed in the following trades; jewellery, goldsmithing, diamond dealing, money lending, market/street trading
- Have not been Refused Home or Business insurance, had an Insurance Policy withdrawn or had special terms applied by an Insurer
In all instances it is always advisable to disclose ANYTHING to Insurers that you think MAY become a problem during the lifetime of your House Insurance Policy.
Competitive Non Standard Home Insurance Specialist